Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Night Gallery: The Doll

Being that it’s Halloween season, I wanted to share one of the most terrifying images I laid eyes on a child: The Doll from an episode of The Night Gallery. If there were no monsters under my bed at the tender age of 8, there were for many night to come. I hadn’t thought of this image for a long time and wondered if my childish imagination ramped up the horror a little. Maybe the doll wasn’t as scary as I remember?

Fuck yeah, it’s the doll from Hell! Look at the damned thing! Makes the doll from The Trilogy of Terror look like Gumby & Pokey.
I was definitely freaked out. How could a benevolent TV that gave us Scooby Doo in the day give us such horror at night?
I became hooked on the macabre shortly thereafter.
www.franksay.com



No comments:

Post a Comment